If you are getting a Page Error (Error occured while handling your request)
You will need to open a port in your firewall to allow access to http://winfds.com/
You may need to contact your local administrator to resolve the issue.
If you do not have access to a technician, contact American Office Solutions @ (661) 869-1001
Below are steps you can take to fix the issue:
Opening Port 4094 in Firewall:
1. Navigate to Control Panel, System and Security and Windows Firewall.
2. Select Advanced settings and highlight Inbound Rules in the left pane.
3. Right click Inbound Rules and select New Rule.
4. Add the port 4094 you need to open and click Next.
5. Add the protocol (TCP) and the port number into the next window and click Next.
6. Select Allow the connection in the next window and hit Next.
7. Select the network type as you see fit and click Next.
8. Name the rule something meaningful and click Finish.
Internet Explorer Users:
Computer settings must be set to accept all cookies. For better performance please select Tools \ Internet Options \ Internet Zone \ Medium or lower level.